Among the purposes of the Association:
1. To contribute to the progress and development of Italian Radiotherapy and Clinical Oncology.
2. To promote and/or finance scientific research and teaching
3. To encourage the cultural and scientific updating, promoting educational initiatives,
4. To develop guidelines, trials and scientific research
5. To promote cultural exchanges between radiotherapists and specialists in other disciplines, particularly national and foreign oncology.
For more information please visit https://www.radioterapiaitalia.it/